Chatham – MaritIme
The town developed around Chatham Dockyard and several Army barracks, together with 19th-century forts which provided a defensive shield for the dockyard.The Dockyard closed in 1984, but major naval buildings remain as the focus for a flourishing tourist industry. The town has important road links and the railway and bus stations are the main interchanges for the area.
- 1 coach capacity
- Local Organiser available every day
- Vibrant and diverse mix of host families
- Approx 1hr30 minutes from Central London via coach
- 42 Minutes via train to St Pancras station
- Rich maritime culture & attractions