Located immediately to the east of London and just 35 minutes from the centre of the city, Thurrock boasts more than 18 miles of beautiful river front and is proud of its rich heritage and growing cultural scene.
- 2 coach capacity
- Local Organiser available every day
- Vibrant and diverse mix of host families
- Approx 1hr20 minutes from Central London via coach
- 37 Minutes via train to London Fenchurch Street
- A wealth of local amenities, bars & restaurants.
The Meeting Point
Students will be picked up and dropped off at Furniture Village, Weston Avenue, West Thurrock, RM20 3ZA
Weston Avenue, West Thurrock, RM20 3ZA
Meet The Organiser
About The Area
Although Thurrock is now better known for its growth and regeneration, the landscape of the borough remains rich with open green spaces, scenic countryside and wild riverside walks. Thurrock is also home to two huge shopping outlets, Intu and Lakeside shopping centre.